Thursday, December 30, 2010

////

Shakespeare: Taming of the Shrew

by Jennifer Chen

Posters I did before back in first year college. They are event poster for one of William Shakespeare's famous plays - Taming of the Shrew. I picked this play because I've watched a movie of it in high school so I know the story well. Also, I thought a lot of fashion photographs can be suitable for the theme.

* The one in the middle is my favourite one - very shocking imagery.

One of my classmates have done something different. I always feel that he always got completely different ideas from other. He's talented. Everyone in the class were talking about his work - in class / facebook. Sigh.. how can I beat him xD?

Shakespeare: Macbeth
by Charles Chan

by Charles Chan

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. denise chen said... January 6, 2011 at 10:58 PM

    I love the 2nd poster for taming of the shrew!! stands out so muchhh =D
    and the 2nd macbeth poster is crazy....how did he think of that

Post a Comment